Child Student Visa

You can apply for a Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa if you are aged between 4 and 17, from a country that is not the EEA or Switzerland; and wanting to study at an Independent school in the UK.

In order to be eligible to apply the child must have a place on a course, consent from the child’s parents or guardian and adequate funds to cover the course fees and living costs. There are other eligibility requirements that must be met so we recommend you speak to an immigration expert who can guide you through the process. 

We work to assist you with the necessary checks on eligibility, your chosen education provider, your sponsorship and documentation. One of our experts will complete your application form and include a Letter of Representation which will highlight the merits of your case; ensuring a strong application is being made. We will liaise with the Home Office throughout this process. Call us in 020 7887 1916 or alternatively complete the online contact form. You can also catch us on social media and via email.

UK Immigration rules are complex and challenging which is why we work to our client's best interest and understand what is at stake.

Fill out the form and one of our immigration experts will be in touch.


What are the eligibility requirments for a Tier 4 (Child) Study Visa?
Which schools can I send my child to with a Tier 4 (Child) Visa?
How long can a child stay in the UK with a Child Study Visa?
How long can a child stay in the UK with a Child Study Visa?
How can Alexandra & Spencer help?

Get a free consultation call from immigration specialist

Our highly professional, dedicated and knowledgeable specialists will do all the hard work to make the immigration process easy and understandable so you will be confident about successful outcome.